MULTI-FUEL AND WOOD BURNING STOVES
IN WEST LOTHIAN & CENTRAL SCOTLAND
You are guaranteed the warmest welcome and an excellent service, from stove
installation to fuel supply and aftercare from our established family business.
We have a selection of stoves on display at our fuel depot in West Calder and our main showroom on Linlithgow High Street has a fantastic range to browse; here, you’ll also be able to chat to our friendly staff and get their advice, plus you can check out fire accessories and tasteful gifts.
When it comes to making this investment in your home, you’ll be looking for the best stove installation company in the area. Hastie’s Linlithgow Stoves is:
- HETAS registered
- HETAS insured, meaning our installers are fully insured from the minute they enter your home
- qualified and experienced to advise you, so that you choose the right stove for your home
- genuinely appreciative of your custom, so our aim is never to settle for anything less than your complete satisfaction.
- respectful of your home and we leave no mess
- friendly, honest and professional
- a trusted and accredited fuel supplier (see our range) and we offer chimney sweeping, servicing and repairs
- known for excellent aftercare
“I had a stove installed back in April this year and Dave & Carol were amazing from start to finish! From advice, installation and aftercare, it was fantastic! The shop on the high street has a lovely feel to it and you are always greeted and made to feel welcome. Dave explains every step of the installation in a way that is easy to understand. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a stove installed. Workmanship,value for money and customer service – 10 out of 10!”
You’ll have lots of questions, such as ‘what output of stove do i need?’ or ‘should i choose a multi-fuel or wood burning stove?’ We offer a free stove survey to answer all of your queries – and yes, we can build a chimney for you if that’s the thing that’s been holding you back! Get in touch or book your free survey today.
Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Sat: 10 – 4pm